{New} New month wishes for this month

 1. Yes! You are my crown and for no reason will you ever leave your place in my life. Happy new month, Hubby. May the good Lord who blesses your past prosper your future even in this new month in Jesus’ name. Amen.


2. As you go out to work every day, may God protect you in all you do. Happy new month to very husband who gives me joy.


3. I have promised to make you always feel the warmth of my love and guess what, this new month is going to be extraordinary as I shower you love beyond your wildest imagination. Happy new month to my Hubby. May God keep from your adversary.


4. More money to your bank accounts, more profit to your business, more excellence in all you do. Happy new month, Sweetheart.


5. My life would have been worthless without you. Thanks for adding meaning to my life, my love. Happy new month to you and God bless you more dearie.


6. All that concerns you and our family is declared perfected this new month. Happy new month, Honey.


7. Everything that we were unable to accomplish last month is declared successful this new month. Happy new month to the one man I love so much.


8. I want our love to go to a whole new dimension in this new month. I know you trust me that I will do my part. Happy new month, Darling. May God supply grace to us to be an example of God’s love to people around us.

9. I wish to grow old right in your arms. Nothing else can be more satisfying than that. Happy new month to the King of my heart. You are favored in all you do in Jesus’ name.


10. May our children surround our table, joy, peace, and happiness never leave our home. This is my new month’s prayer for my Husband the one I love with all my heart.


11. Evil will not find you, problems will give way for you, favor locate you, blessings fall on you. Happy new month, my Crown.


12. In every place, men have said it is all about casting down, may grace lift you up and set you high this month and always. Happy new month, Dear.


13. You are made for greatness, never stop conceiving, never stop believing and trust me, you will never stop achieving. Happy new month, my Love.


14. This month, I am going to give you very special treats in everything I do for you. Just start anticipating. Happy new month darling. God bless your amazing heart.


15. May God bless you for me, may angels visit you, may light shine upon your ways and darkness never seen into your path. Happy new month, Darling Husband.


16. I never knew that love was this sweet until you gave it to me. Thanks for loving me without measure. Happy new month, my Love. In this month you will operate in the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ.


17. You are just amazing and you never stop amazing me. In fact, it’s like you work with Amazon. Happy new month to you. God will continue to bless you real good.

18. May you get exceeding rewarded in everything you do and may you be plenteous in goods. Happy new month, Love. Bless your heart in Jesus’ name.


19. May God bless your soul and may it bear you bountiful increase in joy and mercy this month. Happy new month to my sweet husband.


20. I pray that you experience the hand of God for good upon your life this month and always. Happy new month sweetie.


21. Be happy because its the month of happiness, hope, and love. Every day, this month will add positively to your life rather than reduce your joy. I wish you a peace-filled new month.


22. May the new month bring good tidings to you. You deserve happiness, joy, and blessing. I hope this new month offers you all that you deserve. From the bottom of my heart, I wish you the best this month. The happy new month, my love, I love to the moon and back, stay blessed for it’s a month to be blessed.


23. May every day of this new month have little doses of joy and love. You are a star, so shine all through the new month. All these and many more in my heart do I wish you this month and every day of my life. Welcome to a fantastic month.


24. From this end, I hope you have a New Month that sparks with Fun and Masti. Bursting with Joy and Love, and crackling with Cheers and Laughter! Happy New Month. May your happiness be more significant than your sorrows this month.


25. Nothing gladdens the heart than knowing that I will wake up every day to be with you. I am grateful to God for our lives, and I know the future will be loaded with all the things we desire. Last month has been a fantastic journey, and I am willing to do it again with you.


26. Cheers to the new month that came with love. I appreciate every day you face as I am grateful for how amazing you have been in my life. Challenges will happen, but I trust you to handle them all — happy new month dear.


27. You are seeing this text because you are one of the people who made the previous month memorable. I can’t appreciate you enough for always being outstanding in all that concerns me. Thank you for being the reason for my smiles. Happy new month.


28. May this New Month bring you Happiness, not Tears, Joy, and not Sorrow. Always remember that in this New Month, all your problems shouldn’t spoil the ginger to keep facing your fights. Have a lovely New Month


29. Hey dearie! Welcome to another month that will leave you better than it found you. Be open and be free because the old month will be leaving with all of your worries. I wish you nothing but the blessings of God, who will make the rest of your life remarkable.


30. Being born into a family like this is like winning a lifetime lottery. I have seen an exact definition of what a family should be. The unity, love, and care we show to one another make all the difference. My wish this new month is that the unity, love, and care we have shown to one another will continue to grow in our hearts.

Post a Comment

0 Comments